Saturday 4 December 2010

Lucky Blue




I have been feeling kind of bad lately about not posting much stuff here. It's just that nothing really exciting is happening these days and I am sure you guys don't want to hear me complain about the hell of a boredom that I am living in right now. Anyways I wanted to tell you about what happened yesterday.

I was on my way back to Berkeley from Concord on the BART. When I got on the train at Concord there was only one guy in the whole compartment. He was reading a book in the corner and I didn't pay much attention to him. I changed line at MacArthur and got on another train but as the train started to move, I saw the same guy again in another corner. This time he was not reading and I caught his eye. He was a pretty cute and tall dude with shaved head. As I looked at him, he shyly looked away.

Then the thought occured to me that he might think I was following him. And on second thought there could be a chance that he was following me... Well, the train moved on for another three stations and we arrived at Berkeley. The guy was not going to get off the train, so I decided to hold on for awhile and took the ride all the way to El Cerito. We occassionally exchanged glances and I was convinced more and more that both of us were upto something.

Well, we arrived at the station, he got off first and I followed. When we got off the escalator he gave me a quick glance and he turned to the left and dissapeared. I wondered where he was going, so I went around the corner as quickly as I can. I found out he went to the toilet and he's left the tiolet door half open. Ofcourse I was overjoyed that something was really going on there - some action after a long time but I was not ready for a toilet encounter just yet. So I quitely left...

Oh I almost forgot the highlight of today's post - A short film titled "Lucky Blue" from Sweden. A very simple story very subtly told. It has a very special feel to it and makes me almost feel the summer that is portrayed in the film. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment